Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Caydens 5th Birthday






We celebrated Cayden's 5th birthday this past Sunday at Skate Odessey in Olive Branch. He really enjoyed it! Thanks to all of you who came to make his day so special! His actual birthday is October 1st (tomorrow). I cant believe that he is already 5. We also had his birthday pictures made last Wednesday. We had them done at Jcpenny, and I can not say enough good things about them. They really captured the essence of Cayden.! I have been very pleased with The Jcpenny portrait studio in Southaven. They have a customer for life if they keep taking pictures like these. They also did Amery's 6 month pictures there and they were just as wonderful. I will be having Cole's made there next month and we will also do family pictures there soon. So stay tuned. Hope you all enjoy these new Pictures of Cayden!

No comments: