Just a little update, Amery is growing more each day. She is saying more words each day it seems, she now says:
Momma
Dada
Na-na (Nana)
Bye-Bye
No
Hi
Baby ( she also pats the baby dolls back)
and prob a few others that I just can't think of right now, she also likes to :
dance (bob up and down as seen in prior video clip)
Clap ( when anyone says yeah or she hears clapping)
Play peek-a-boo ( she actually hides and then pops out)
Give kisses
Laugh out loud ( when someone else laughs)
Play patty cake
Love on her baby dolls ( pat them on the back and give them kisses)
and so many others, but those listed are the cutest ones. She is not walking much on her own as of yet but she is trying I figure she will be walking fluently by Christmas, I keep discouraging it as I would like to hold on to her being a baby just a bit longer, plus because I do have two prior children I realize that once they walk it will only mean getting into more faster. :) She is so opposite of the boys, anyone who says that boys and girls are the same must not have had one of each. Example: When the boys were old enough to crawl toward the Christmas Tree and presents I would tell them no-no and shake my finger at them, and their response was to look right at me and continue to do what they wanted Amery on the other hand when told no-no (just from across the room) will stick her bottom lip out and cry as If we have just broken her little heart. ( It breaks mine and Randy's heart to scold her) She has prob only touched the tree or presents 2 times in the 3 weeks it has been up, she learns much faster than the boys did, I still cant get them to leave the tree and presents alone. LOL!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment