Monday, April 14, 2008

Circus!

We took the boys to their 1st Circus Sat night. It was great! They really enjoyed it. Don't tell them but we had to leave during intermission. they had no clue:) Thank goodness for childish immaturity. We went to the 7:30 show which was only at intermission at 9:15pm. Wow! somebody should tell these people that it is hard to keep kids up that late. Well maybe not hard just torture.:) Randy had to be at work bright and early the next morning so we had to call it a night at intermission. We plan on taking them back next time it is in town and I will be sure to go to the early showing. :) I haven't been to a circus since I was a young child. I even enjoyed it, I can't wait to take them back for the whole thing!Ta-ta for now.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Intermission at 9:15 is a bit late for the young ones. Glad you had a good time. Wasn't it fun being a kid, too!