Friday, April 11, 2008

Hello World

Hello outside world! Now that I'm a mother of three I feel so lonley! Just kidding! I just feel adult conversation lonley. I'm creating this blog at the request of a few friends who dont have time to talk but want to keep up with our family. So I will attempt to do this although, at this exact moment I'm trying to do this,I have a baby in my lap and am trying to shovel in some lunch. Ha this is my life. I would'nt trade it for the world! Well to bring you up to speed Cole is now 6 and is in kintergarten. Doing Great! I'm so proud of him he has more than surpassed my exspectations of him in school. He is a wonderful big brother too. Cayden is now 4 and well as wonderful as he is too he trys my patients on a hourly basis. He too is loving being a big brother to a little baby sister, or as he says "his baby". How cute. As for our new addition Amery she is now 10 weeks old. She is growing so fast already. She went for her first shots last week and weigh in at 9lbs 12 oz. She is finally wearing 0-3 month clothes, although still quite big they work. Amery is still nursing and well she is not like her brothers, who slept through the night well before this age, she is still up at least 1-2 times between 11pm and 6am. If Randy only really understood? :) I say this because Randy is now working Collierville Fire dept. full time and is gone for 24 hours at a time , although he is off for 4 days during this I do not make him do night shift, this time around. (What a good wife I am) Just kidding. I feel it to be my duty because I'm now a home mom and not the working mom I was when the boys were this age. Anyway, Amery has been smiling and cooing for some time now. I love to talk with her and so do the boys. I'm gonna stop here cuz well my life is not that intersting and I will run out of stuff to say, so i will save some for later. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Your life is NOT boring!