Thursday, October 30, 2008

Carving Pumpkins
















We carved our pumpkins for Halloween last night. The boys had fun, Cayden did not like the cleaning out of the pumpkin, but Cole loved getting all messy so he took care of the yucky part. Amery watched as Cole cleaned the pumpkins out and thought it was so funny.

2 comments:

Melissa and Matt said...

OMG! You're kids are adorable. I can't wait to start our family. It's so exciting. I'm not looking forward to our baby boy growing up so fast, which I know will happen. I just better not blink. I'm still having a hard time grasping that I graduated high school 10 years ago; graduated college 4 years ago; have been with Matt for almost 7 years and married for 2, and most of all, that I've been pregnant for 8 MONTHS and due in 7 weeks. Where does the time go??? Anyway, you have a beautiful family!!!

Jennifer said...

Too cute Kristy! Take lots of pictures at the birthday party this weekend! Talk to you soon.