Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So many pictures not enough words. :)

Well I have had so many pictures made in the last 2 months. :) Seems like the pictures say it all because I really can't think of much to say. Amery is now crawling well and pulling up on everything! I can't put her down for a second or she is GONE! She also thinks everything is funny and even has a goofy grin and laugh to go along with it. She has also gotten her two front bottom teeth in. Cole will be celebrating his 7th birthday very soon. Still can't believe how fast they grow. Cole just got his report card yesterday and he made Honor Roll! We are so very proud of him and he is proud of himself. He made 3 A's and 1 B. Cole starts back for Basketball season in December. He has really enjoyed Basketball.Well that's about it so far. Our life is pretty simple. Whoever said pictures are worth a thousand words was right. :) LOL

No comments: